Gloving in yeovil
Glove Manufacturers of Vicarage Street and Market Street
The company of AW Ewens was only listed once in Yeovil's trade directories and this was in 1919 when they were listed as glove manufacturers of Vicarage Street and Market Street in Kelly's Directory of that year.
This company was owned by Alfred William Ewens, son of William Pardy Ewens (one of the Ewens clan who wasn't actually a glove manufacturer!). William was the youngest brother of glove manufacturers Frederick Ewens and Edward Samuel Ewens.
Nothing further is known at this time.