A 16th century field
Andrews' Close was a field referred to on the 1590 Terrier which stated "2 ac[res] and ½ in Andrews' Close shooting to Lyde". It was in the ancient East Field shown on the map below.
At the present time nothing further is known.
This map, based on the descriptions in the 1589 Terrier and the 1846 Tithe Map of Yeovil shows the approximate boundaries of the Manors of Kingston and Hendford as well as the manorial three-field system used in Kingston.