edward's court / edward's buildings
Edward’s Court, later known as Edward’s Buildings, was a short terrace of some six or seven dwellings off the south side of Back Kingston, later Higher Kingston, towards its junction with Fiveways, and at right angles to it.
It does not appear in the 1841 Census or on E Watts' map of 1842 but is shown on Bidder's map of 1843. It was named Edward's Court in the 1851 census but by the time of the 1886 Ordnance Survey was known as Edward's Buildings.
The site is now part of
The 1886 Ordnance Survey shows Edward's Buildings, the former Edward's Court, just left of centre and off the south side of Higher Kingston.