Gloving in yeovil
Goldcroft Glove co ltd
Glove Manufacturers of Eastland Road
The original factory of the Goldcroft Glove Co Ltd was located in a small cottage in Vicarage Street. But in July 1913 the company purchased the leather dressing and glove manufacturing business of W Raymond & Sons in Eastland Road, originally the leather factory built by William Bide.
Later changing its name to Goldcroft Leather Co Ltd it specialised in the dressing of imported New Zealand suede lambskins. There were 43 employees in 1972 but the company closed in 1994.
Nothing further is known at this time.