A terrace of ten houses in Brunswick Street
To the immediate west of Brunswick Terrace was Brunswick Place.
Brunswick Terrace was demolished in the 1960s and the site is now the grassy bank opposite the entrance to Goldenstones.
This map, based on the 1886 Ordnance Survey, shows Hendford running across the top left corner with Chant's Path running across the top half of the map and Brunswick Street running across the bottom of the map. Brunswick Terrace is just right of centre.
A postcard dated 1906 looking along Brunswick Street with Brunswick Place and Brunswick Terrace at left.
Photographed in the 1960s, this colourised photo looks along Brunswick Street towards Hendford with the steps to Chant's path at right and the entrance to Aldondale Gardens at left. Brunswick Terrace is the tall block of houses just left of centre with the next block to the left at a slightly lower level. Brunswick Place was the next block of houses to the left ending by the building on the road whose flank wall has three black windows.
The site of Brunswick Place and Brunswick Terrace is this grassy bank opposite the entrance to Goldenstones. Photographed in 2012.